http://www.animationonline.com/
___________________________________________
Find More below:

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 Years Re-Union. (By: Bikram Sapkota)

“Ten Year Reunion”
        “Journey of 1 mile start from one step”.  As per this slogan my life is moving ahead. Now, I am at Grade 11 in Taft High School. While, I have some Dream to achieve in my life. “Life is the gift.” Hard Work is only the way that I thought to get success in What I dreamed. 


          Today I am writing my 10 years plan. My 10 years plan will proceed like this: I will graduate in 2012. I think, to graduate from High School lead me to go college and set up my future goals. Ten years from now will be more disappointed and challenging. I plan to Explore my Dream and to Discover it later. I Plan/decide to go to University of Cincinnati (UC).


       A major that I like to study when I go to UC is Information Technology System (IT). I would like to be confident in the direction of my dreams and to Live the life i have imagined. I guess this major will probably take 5 years to complete. After, I complete with my 5 year college, I plan to search the job related to my major. I like to get success in what I do. I will keep looking for work after my completion of college until i found a job. Dealing with failure is easy: I need to work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle, I like to improve by working diligent. I also want to have my family after I am done with my future dream. Than after, I plan to live better life. 


      Lastly, I want to keep my dreams alive. Also, I Hope to achieve what I am dreaming in my life to have. I believe in myself and my future. I remember all things are possible for those who believe. 

Article By- Bikram Sapkota

No comments:

Post a Comment