http://www.animationonline.com/
___________________________________________
Find More below:

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Moon and the Voice of Pain !!

By Sagar Sharma

Whenever I see a full moon in the sky with the stars,
my eyes becomes full of tears.
because it reminds me my days when I was with her.
Where are those dreams we weaved together?
Where are those promises we kept together ?
All gone ruined
oh moon, how bright and beautiful you are from outside.
but from inside you are very dark and cruel.
oh moon why dont you seek?
The stream of tears rolling down my cheeks.
Please listen and feel the deep sorrow of my heart.
Please drop her once in my begging arms, even for a while.
I want to see her, I want to feel her, I want to love her.
And have many questions to ask her,
that why did she go away from my life?
Leaving me all alone in this deserted world,
and left ocean of tears for me to spare.
oh moon where are those days,
which we spent together hand in hand
under your motionless lights?
where are those thoughts we shared together?
I want to live those days again.
Life is very painful without her,
every second it pinches,
every moment it hurts.
oh moon,please tell me,
for what reason, I am being punished?
Life is far more tough, then I had ever thought.
oh moon, please do me a favour,
kindly convey my last message to her,
that I cannot live alone without her.
And I miss her, I miss her, I miss her,
Till my last breathe,
I miss her....

Send it to your Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment